Wednesday, May 2, 2012

5/2


I have expressed to friends close and some not close about my breakdown and fears. Some understood, some took it and spoke about themselves, and some did not get it all. To be fair, the ones who did not get it weren't the closest of my friends.

Anyways, revelation stuff or stuff that made me feel good today. I texted Vincent about doing a demo or two. He actually responded to me and said we should talk about creating the demo. I hope he doesn't try to charge me a lot and maybe we can do some type of barter thing. I dunno. He also stated that he was glad to see i was on my music stuff to which I responded "I have been writing alot!" which i have been recently. I haven't written today, although I do kind of have the urge to write. But i have the urge to watch girls more.

Also, started to fall in love with an awesome Nina Simone song  called Suzanne. Pretty awesome! makes me happy :)

I will make it! I will be somebody!! I am destined to be more!!!

Good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment